Please be advised that we are inviting applications from interested persons to fill the position of Internal Auditor, details of which are as follows: -
To perform the internal audit function as a key component of the corporate governance structure which involves formulating and implementing a comprehensive internal audit program. To maintain professional ethical standards and work independently with extensive latitude for initiative and independent judgment.
Minimum Specifications for Employment:
- Level 2 ACCA
- Studying towards becoming a “Certified Internal Auditor” or equivalent qualifications.
- Over 3 years’ experience in the field of Internal Audit or Finance.
- Experience in General Insurance would be an asset.
- Any combination of the above training and experience.
Training & Experience:
A minimum of 10 years' experience in underwriting or claims at a senior level. Must have extensive knowledge of current general insurance legislation & best practices;financial regulations; reporting requirements and business & regulatory compliance procedures.
1. Excellent Leadership skills.
2. Good organizational/time management skills.
3. Excellent business/report writing, interpersonal and (verbal / written) communication skills.
4. Must possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
5. Solid proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications.
6. Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information in a sensitive and tactful manner. 7. Any combination of the above training and experience will be considered an asset.
Applicants will be considered for these positions provided they meet the following criteria:
1. Satisfy the minimum requirements outlined.
2. Perform their current jobs satisfactorily.
Interested employees are required to discuss the matter with their Supervisors/Department Heads prior to submission of their applications to the HR Manager by the close of business on 22nd June 2020 to include a Letter of Application, Signed and dated Curriculum Vitae and a Short Profile.
Upon receipt of applications, the HR Manager will arrange the interviews and advise the candidates accordingly. Compensation will be based on qualifications, experience, behavioral competencies/ specific skills set and shall fall within the salary range for the position.